Can I Move With My Child Outside British Columbia?

You want to relocate after separation?! You are not alone, we are here to help!

6 Things to Consider before Filing for Divorce in BC

Our Vancouver Divorce and Family Lawyers firmly believe what…
Parenting Time

Vancouver Shared and Equal Parenting Time Lawyers

Shared and Equal Parenting Time Works. And it's Attainable. In…
stop spousal support, how-tos in divorce or separation, family law agreements

Need to reduce or terminate your spousal support payments?

Many people think an obligation to pay spousal support ceases…
March Break Parenting Time

March School Break Parenting Time

Have you sorted out your March School Break parenting time? If…
Best Vancouver Lawyer - Nasser Allan LLP

What questions should I ask a divorce lawyer?

One of the best ways to determine whether a lawyer is the best…
section 211 report - father's love and affection for child - section 211 report

Section 211 Report

Section 211 report provides the court with an assessment of your parenting arrangements and your child(ren) views.

How to Start your Divorce or Family Law Case in BC Supreme Court?

What Form to Use? To start your divorce or family law case…